Sarah at Ohana Mama nominated me for Shot on the Spot. Mean Mean Mean. LOL
Here are the rules...
Shot On The Spot, is where you’re supposed to take a picture and post it right away. Rules are:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 5 people to do this.
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 5 people to do this.
Here we go (scary ) the best I could do taking it myself......LOL with a Miss Sass in the background

My Five nominees
Robyn
Erin
Melissa
Heather
Stacia
My Five nominees
Robyn
Erin
Melissa
Heather
Stacia








4 comments:
Yay! thanks for playing :) And for the bonus shot of little miss, yay!
Thanks, lady!
You tagged me after I did the video! But I gave you link love...
http://www.themombuzz.com/2008/12/on-spot-shot.html
Your not nice. :)
Anyway, I lucked out, I just did my make up.
I will have my DH take the photo.
Darn you. I did it!
Post a Comment