Seriously?!?! That is the usual response I get when I tell people that we are going to cloth diaper Marley. I thought the same thing but I hit the slope sliding full speed. It is my newest obsession.
I have always been intrigued but scared of cloth diapering. I knew all of the benefits but when I researched anything I was so overwhelmed. But the diapers that were out there were sooooo stinking cute.
So with the help of the girls at BTB I jumped in ( thank you so much ) - it wasn't as scary as I thought. At first I bought a couple fitted diapers, covers & All in Ones to try out with Isabella. I think we are both in love. They are so soft!! And the laundry isn't bad at all. So I started building my stash for when Marley gets here and the days that we are home we are going to CD. ( Tony told me that he is going to take the Credit Card while he is at work hehehe )
I just wanted to share my newest obsession with everyone. Here are a couple pics of my favorites :)
Some FittedsMy awesome custom fitted & covers from Sugar Shack Baby.
Friday, November 14, 2008
The slippery slope of Cloth Diapers
Posted by Shanna at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Those are really cute!
I wanted to do this with Lochlan, but was too chicken. And I didnt have Dhs support.
Post a Comment